Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Far far away!!

I have never imagine to go this far.
To see what i didnt see and couldn't see it before and feel it or maybe the cause of my stupidity. who am I? Is this a joke?

Everything comes with reason.
As I perceive it as a chance to know about myself, life and people.
but why is is so hard...

About my place that I have already spend for the entire of my life took me this far to know it more deeply.. Why is it happen? The more closer to the things we live, the more we dont know what the hell is all about.

Dont think that im blaming you.
Its not you. And Its not even we. Its not you neither them. Its Me.
Welcome to the other side of the world.

3 comments:

nadia alias said...

welcome, to L.I.F.E dear =p

if it doesn't hurt and you're not confuse , than that's not life. hehe..

muah muah =x

allboutema said...

enjoy to the fullest of what u have now in front of u! never regret! just chill! mmmuahhhh! :)

Unknown said...

nadia: thank u very much~ ouchh it hurts! i still can handle it.. its wonderful tho~
ema: yup. i am.. and im filtering it.. ;)