Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Suaraku di Athens??

As usual, Mahirah and I will shift to another department because we ask for it.
So this week Im in AM Radio Department supervised by Brian Gibson. Mahirah is not feeling well because of the flu. So get well soon Amai.

On Monday we didnt work because I forgotten about the time. We should start at 8 am in the morning which I frankly admit that I rarely wake up at this time. So, Carolyn the big boss said that "ITS OKAY... YOU CAN COME TOMORROW.. NO WORRIES... " Then We said yeahhhh!!

Tuesday Mahirah still not well so i went working alone. As I walked in Brian left me with Ryan. A gorgeous American guy with blue eyes live in the same building with me at Bromley but hes at level 8 and I am at 2nd level. So what a beautiful day for me... left alone in the conti with him..~~~ yeehaaaaa~

Wednesday I was a little bit late but actually a lot.. but most American says that.. Dont worry if you are late because we are just fine.... (
I heard about this many times since I arrived here but I didnt reallly believe on it because back in Malaysia as En.Khai said " OH.. KALAU MACAM NI HABISLAH AWAK KALAU G US NANTI... SUMA AMERICAN TU PUNCTUAL .. HABISLAH AWAK..."
now i wonder... ye ke?? x cayalah.. Im here and diorg lagi relax.. but its not a good things because It will make you more lazy... tapi da mcm tu kat sini.. layan je la..

So wednesday Im alone again because Amai is still not well. So I went to the conti and listen to what brian did for today's segment. Then he said"
" Now its your turn to try"
I was like... hehehehe~ really?
then he said yes.. u can do it now..

I practice ten thousand and i dont know how many time and record it dengan bangganya..
then i informed brian he said" Good.. Its good for the first start.."
iyo la tu.. korang ni suma nye good.. x penah nye yg x good...
then he gave me another 3 segments...
banyak jugak utk saya yg lemah lembap ni at first..
then brian said.. you do well and i will aired it for todays segment.. at first i was like. hahah x caya..
when doing the other 3 suddenly i realized the things before already in the countdown for 4 pm today...
mak aii... takut uolls...

So the Conclusion is... My voice is in Athens today... hahahahahahah~~
Great experience for me..
Tomorrow Brian said I will be on air for tomorrow too.. for segment from 4 to 5... hahahah~
Eventho it is a small town... But hey... my voice is in US.. hahahahah(nampak over tapi uolls i just want to share).. say what you wanna say...

Good Afternoon in Athens and Good nite Malaysia!!! yeah~
Assalamualaikum!

4 comments:

pinkrain said...

mantap. walaupun tak paham kenapa nak yehaa bila satu conti dengan mat salleh tu. hahahhahaha.

tetap mantap!!

Unknown said...

hahah~ yeehaa~ ala2 naik rodeo la kan.. kata country! heee~

Unknown said...

I AM SUPER PROUD OF YOU ZATIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Nazz.


p.s. ada record tak? nak dengar gak!! ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha~ thank u naz..
ala biasa2 je..
Ada record.. da burn heee~
btw Im proud of u too!
Banyak da write up ko masuk Filter..
Congrats!!