Thursday, April 8, 2010

I dont wanna miss a thing

Yesterday, Acip, Nadia, Ashley, Amai and I had our late dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.(Our mamak stall here because it is located just around the corner)

When everyone went out, only Mahirah and I still waiting at the table.

Songs of Aerosmith came out title " I dont wanna miss a thing"
It made me rewind everything what I gone through before.
_________________________________________________

Only 1 month to go. I miss everything about Malaysia
  • My Ayah
  • My ibu
  • Abg ren, Aci, Lee, Pari
  • K.cc n Jaja
  • My cat, si Tantek(actually she is ugly but I love to call her cantik)
  • My bed
  • My car Myvi(ibu nye actually)
  • My nadia
  • My syefah
  • My Farid
  • My nasi lemak. my nasi padang.
  • my everything............
_______________________________________________

Unfortunately, thinking of this place, Athens the village which nobody will never ever dream to stay here.. Im sad..

Im so sad to leave this place.

People may look that we are  actually kind off waste money here because we didnt look busy while working.
People may look that we are actually having a long vacation.
People may look that we are actually didnt get what we are supposed to get at this far.

But people stop assuming. You dont know what we gained here.

_______________________________________________

At this far, now I realize NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Thanks for the love especially to
  • Joanie(we will definitely miss you)
  • Ashley for being our friends here
  • Sinoun for sharing loves and cares
  • Kak hanni for being our kakak here and savior.. love you so much
  • Abg Syam, the rockers that letting us be a part of your family
  • Lisa, Sarah Aisyah for your time and friendship.
  • Kak shakila & abg Azlan for your help.
  • Dato SAlleh and wife. Thanks for everything.. 
  • Kak Lind & abg Firdaus for the lunch.
  • Mark, our boss for teaching us to differentiate between reality and laugh
  • Jarrel for being such a nice boss
  • Jason for the knowledge
  • Zac for answering our silly question
  • Danielle for giving us a chance
  • Kelly for listening our story
  • Kevin. You are the boss that makes me feel that the world is such a wonderful place to live. thanks for open my eyes about that fact.
  • Bryan for giving me chance to be on air for forecast report. Im glad that my voice in America. huhuh~
  • Clamente, the politic subject really excites me. I will never forget about that.
  • Beth, english teacher.. Thanks.
  • To whom I missed.. sorry.. let me know.. I will edit soon..
I will never forget this experience. Thank to everyone.
This appreciation may be too early because I still have 1 month here but I dont care. I want to remember everything happen with me now forever. This opportunity may not come twice. By appreciating this, I know I will remember everything I experience now.

This journey is so far. I learn more about appreciate my life. About people around me.
About try and try again and never give up.
About the beautiful places that create by God which we should look for and see it by ourselves. not just through Internet.
About greetings. Simple things that connect people which I almost forgot.
About work hard.
To be more sensitive to environment. 

Sorry because it took me this long to realize it. How dumb I am.
Sorry guys for my mistakes. Insyaallah I will not do those thing anymore.

I hope this experience will never end. Life is so wonderful.

I am so grateful for this opportunity eventhough it is only for 4 months.

Thanks Allah.
Thanks for letting me to experience this.
Only You know how I feel now. Thank you very much.
Thank you. 



3 comments:

nadia alias said...

yg penting, cemen mata meletopz nyah..~ =p

love u too etil. always thinking about u.

Unknown said...

zatil ada tertinggal sorang,
si TIM ANDERSON. ehehehehehehhe.

Zatil Dzulkifli said...

amai syyhhhhh~
bahaya tu.. heheheheh~ oohh btw cowok cakep.. keren bangat~ owwhhhh~~ plg dirindui di athens~ hehe