Tuesday, April 27, 2010

:(

Everything just started.
The first month It took me some time to familiar with the weather.
Starting this early April..
I just entered class to experience America's classroom.
Why I started it late..? because it is new quarter.
the early month was in the middle of quarter..
not really suitable for us.

I Just started to visit Alden everyday.
Just started to picnic around Green College.
Just realized that I want to further my MA.
Just started to realize how I love my 5 friends.. Alif, Mem, Amai, Naddy and Elin.
Just started to love eat Jimmy John's sandwiches.
Just started to love eating soft cookies which I hate before.
Just started to improve my English.
Just started to enjoy shopping in Amazon.com.
Just started to enjoy everything that I just know.

Everyhting has just started..... apparently it will be end very soon.
Very soon...

After this,
My environment changes back to normal.
Come back to normal hot weather.
Come back to drive my myvi in Klang.
Come back to go through congested Klang road.
Come back to lying on bed with my santek.
Come back to eat my nasi lemak.

Only God knows how I miss my hometown.

But this changes are too drastic.
I am going to handle it.
Im going to make it.
Im going to face it.
hopefully I will be brave enough.
The starting point has to be ended for a while.

I will come back here to find my loves.
Love to study.
Love to find my life.
Love to see the world.
Love to learn knowledge from others.
Love to be within my lovely friends.

It doesnt mean that if I go back  I wont find all my LOVES.
I will find it.
Same as here.
The different.is.. It is so different.
Im going to miss this place like hell.

I miss my mom.daddy.brothers.sisters.friends.
but
I already miss this place too... Eventhough I am still here.

God help me go through this phase.
please.. please...  :(

6 comments:

Alif Abu Bakar said...

sob sob... love u too til!!!

Unknown said...

'Why do all good things come to an end'-lagu nelly furtado.

This is life darling.
You never know what awaits you in the future.

Love you too.

nadia alias said...

well..

that's life.

pinkrain said...

again,

diam.tenang.tidur.

tomorrow is a new day.

Unknown said...

acip & amai: love u guys too.. what a wonderful memories we share here in The States..

nad & syefah: yayaya.. thanks.. I try to accept and process it in my brain.. huhu~ cant wait to see you guys in May.

Mrs Keli said...

tunggu i punyer entri sedih pulak erk... =P
tgk sy dpt anugerah air mata..hehe