Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear Earth

Dear Mr. Earth,
Winter in January was awesome because that was my first winter.
At first I was happy and excited touching the white beautiful snow scattered around which can be use to make Cendol or ABC.
After few weeks, Im enough with it because it was too icy, gloomy and road became slippery.
There was one time the temperature reached 5 fahrenheit or -15 celsius.
I was complaining about the cold weather wishing that the sun will show some power.

After 2 months...then the Spring showed up.
The sun was everywhere and everyone happy about it.
Everyone will say "It is a beautiful day.. hope you enjoy it"
Then I knew how important the sun is.
We can see everyone lying on the park where some with clothes and some not.
I Now know how sun gives happiness and enjoyment to human nature including dogs and squirrel at the Green College.
Day by day.. the temperature reached to almost 80 Fahrenheit or 26 celsius.
Then I started complaining again.. because it was too hot.
I opened our room's window hoping more wind to enter our room but nothing much different happened.
Plus my room, the heater is still not operate properly until today.. Deb.. your technician sucks~

Today April 9, the temperature suddenly dropped to 41 fahrenheit or 5 celsius.
I have to open back my wardrobe and search for my winter clothes.
Then as usual, I complained about the weather become too cold and drop all of the sudden.
It makes me to wear my same design winter clothes back.
And I hate it.
I hate to go out and have to wear thick clothes. Leceh laa...
And yet.. I only enjoy the sun only for 3 weeks and now its freezing again.

Mr. Earth.. I know you heard everything I said everyday.
You must be confused of what I wish for.
If you are a man, I can imagine how you look like and how you response to people who are always complaining and never grateful about life.

Sorry Mr. Earth.
I just think this is a free country. Please dont be like this.
The changes are too extreme.

Moral of the story. Appreciate everything you have now.


Sorry Mr. Earth.
I will not complain too much after this.


I just want to lay down under the Sakura tree near the Hocking river this weekend because we are having potluck with the SEASA. Thats all.

Good night Athens.

1 comment:

Mrs Keli said...

salah u la! u penyumbang global warming!!! wkakakaka...
Mr eart xsalah..
use less plastic beg, use bus instead of taxi..eat less...shit less... okeyyy? :D