Friday, December 24, 2010

Punching wall with love :)

Story telling via Visualizing..
Sounds easy and fun and exciting and whatever happy words u relate with huh~..
Before we go further, every time I starts working... Visuals completely comes first in mind.
From visuals creates meaning, feel, soul, flow, direction and the vital thing is the messages.. and everything u want your audience to understand with.. 
I love broadcast writing.. it may looks easy but It has a strong relationships with technology or other words THE art of camera skills and capturing~
Im a new guy in town.. I dont mind to learn.. In fact I would love to do so.. so keep spreading your intelligent and  experience to me..
=====================
this is the starting of my evil words.. please ignore it if you care too much with it
======================
But the problem with some unfortunate people... they are BRAINLESS and USELESS...
U make me to puke reporting your story when u started to direct me how u want my story to be look like.. 
Dont ask me to do what I want to write unless  you are my editor..
I repeat IF ONLY YOU ARE MY EDITOR OR MY SENIOR OR COLLEAGUES... 
You are very welcome to do so but IF I repeat.. If you are my editor ONLY..
U love publicity.. Fame.. to be well-known or whatever shits u said to promote yourself.. 
Im so want puke on u.. 
Relax bro and sista.. I just want to write what i wanted it to be.. if u give me great ideas as Aristotle.. I might need your help and absorb it as sponge-bob did..really.. but dont teach me to promote yourself.. because Im going to meet u only once in life.. I promise.. boringggg~   
p/s: I love my job... TV3 inspirasi hidupku... muahmuahhh :) 

No comments: