Monday, May 17, 2010

Waking up at 3.30am...

Jet lag ohh jetlag..
please let me go ASAP..
4 days after the arrival.. I woke up at 3.30 am and slept at 1pm..
bangun pagi lapar yang teramat mcm nak makan portion lunch..
watching televison, Lost, Cake Boss, Mrs. Beckham, Cinta Antara Benua and etc.

HAppy to be home. Kiss my mummy.
Take care of my santek and company
and another new baby.. abg ren jumpa kat padang.. almost kill by the dog.
bawak rumah lil kitten nak susu la apa la.. berak la..
so sapa lagi.. Im the new kitten babysitter..
Da macam SPCA da rumah ni..
but its ok.. I love cat.

Submitted my report yesterday
Met Dekan, KP and my advisor..
report everything... EVERYTHING..

Now whats next?
I need to find job.. If not I will go crazy.
I need to get busy..
I need to do a lot of things
I need to find my life back
Smile everyone :)

2 comments:

sharifahmuhaymin said...

happy that u r home. next thing is, to find u a job!

Unknown said...

thank you dear~
yayaya.. job job job.. i need to work~